Billabong Wetsuit Warranty
WARMTH | FLEXIBILITY | COMFORT
PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST BE SUPPLIED TO VALIDATE WARRANTY
Billabong wetsuits come with a limited 3 year warranty on stitching, 12 months on any materials, workmanship and liquid welded seams, from the date you bought it!
If you find fault with your wetsuit during the warranty period, return it to the dealer in which you purchased it, in a clean and dry state please. Occupational Health and Safety prohibit our repairers touching wet, dirty wetsuits. Wet, dirty wetsuits will take longer, or may be sent back to the customer unrepaired.
Please include your receipt for proof of purchased and warranty card with your name, address and phone number with area code.
Like our boardshorts, every Billabong wetsuit is designed by surfers, for surfers. From the very beginning, our goal has been to create the most reputable and advanced wetsuits on the planet and our search for the newest, most innovative materials, closures and construction continues to be never-ending. After all it's a second skin - one built for comfort and durability. A philosophy we know will keep you in the water longer. Because the only reason your surf should end is because you want it to. For best results surf daily.
- Enjoy every wave caught in this wetsuit.
- After each surf, make sure you rinse your suit really well in clean fresh water.
- Hang it up carefully to drip dry in the shade, excessive sun causes damage to your wetsuit that is not covered under warranty.
- Do not dry clean your wetsuit or use bleach. It doesn’t like chemicals.
- Do not use in chlorinated swimming pools or spa’s, chlorine damage is not covered under warranty.
- Do not tumble dry, excessive heat causes material delamination and the breakdown of the rubber and laminates … and don’t iron the suit or the prints.